Solo Female Travelling Tips to Southeast Asia
While being able to travel as a solo female seems like a greatly exciting experience, it’s understandable that a huge nerve can be crawling in between as well. Check out the key things here to get yourself prepared before starting the trip of your dreams!
1. Pack smart: Be positive, but still prepare for the worst weather condition, since countries in Southeast Asia may be more unpredictable than you think.
Some recommended items:
- Light clothes and shorts
- Long, lightweight pants and skirts for temple visits
- Mosquito repellent (small bottles)
- Flip flops
- Sunscreen is a must!
- Wet tissue wipes
Also don’t forget to cover yourself with a travel insurance, World Nomads offers a wide range of options to choose from, depending on your budget and preferences!
2. Find time to disconnect from the social world: Apart from keeping contact with your close ones and let them know you’re fine, there’s really no need to be online all the time or let the whole world know where you are or what you’re eating. لعبة قمار حقيقية Enjoy your time. Indulge the city. Live in the moment!
3. Know what? Staying in hostels no longer means bad smells and bed bugs. You’ll be amazed by how hostels are much more well maintained these days. Check out Lub d, where we have this social accommodation in a few cities in Asia – and find a whole new experience you don’t usually find in other places. More specifically, if you’re heading to Siem Reap, Cambodia, it’s worth staying in the award-winning Lub d Siem Reap Cambodia, which won the award this year from Hostelworld as the “Best Solo Female Hostel in the 2019” HOSCAR awards.
4. Don’t only think of the tourist circuits – there are various secret places that you can explore like a local, or join in some activities that will cost you HUGE elsewhere! For example, if you travel to Thailand, try Muay Thai (Thai boxing) classes, local dish cooking classes, or take a day trip out to the floating markets in the outskirts of Bangkok.
5. For the accommodation – try staying in the city center for easy accessibility. العاب كازينو مجانية City centers usually provides you with all the necessities you need. Especially when traveling alone, you wouldn’t want to hassle yourself with a three-hour journey travel back to the hotel or a 30-minute walk to a convenience store. 1xbet عربي
6. Have fun, but don’t forget to be extra careful at all times – watch out for strange followers, pickpockets, and suspicious offers.
These tips surely help you survive smartly during your trip, however; always remember to follow your guts, do what you know you enjoy most, and just have fun!